Programs & Events
We've got a lot of things going on at Green Ivy Schools! It's all on the calendar below and here are some highlights:
- After School Programs & Summer Camps in sports, technology & more open to students from any school!
- School Socials & Admissions Events welcome parents to see Pine Street School and Battery Park Montessori in action, meet school leadership, fellow parents, and faculty!
- Community Workshops on a variety of parenting and education topics, hosted by Green Ivy Founder, Dr. Jennifer Jones, and other Green Ivy leaders.
Click on an event to view the details and RSVP or register!
Free workshops with Child Psychologist Dr. Janet Jackson.
- Empowerment vs. Entitlement
- Setting and Keeping Boundaries
Free literacy workshops with reading specialist Ilse Werther.
- How to support literacy at home
- Strategies for emerging readers!
- Executive functioning skills and keeping students on task
This is a public event series featuring guest speakers who are leaders in industries that will impact our children’s future. Together, we will confront this future to better understand how to guide our children, support their learning now, their choices later, and their growth in a world of rapidly developing technologies that will reshape educational and career opportunities. We will meet experts in artificial intelligence, virtual reality, deep learning, 4D printing, drone technology, biohacking and more.
A groundbreaking series by Pine Street School educatos about our unique and powerful approach to learning. Topics include: Dual Language Immersion, Montessori, International Baccalaureate, English, Math, Visual & Performing Arts, and Technology
A international speaker series about children, learning and parenting led by the Green Ivy Schools leadership team. Topics include: Multilingualism and Language Learning in the Classroom, Montessori, International Baccalaureate, International Education, Individualized Learning, Intrinsic Motivation, Life-Long Learning.